Monday 18 May 2009

A Huge Thank You


Firstly the season finale party last night was a huge sucess and at one point the island was full and people couldnt get on.

I would like to say a few thank you's to the people who helped me with the tournament and last nights party.

To Campetin and Samantha for giving me the chance to do the tournament.

Seastories for being my sidekick during the tournament, DJ'ing and making all the scavenger hunt items.

Dario for helping me loads, making the goody boxes and some of the gifts in it.

Gonkette for her gestures.

Jimmeh for also DJ'ing.

and lastly thanks to everyone who entered the tournament and those who donated to the island fund.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Flic!! The party was awesome and your quiz questions and tournament challenges were always thought provoking and great fun. I know I speak for everyone when I say the island would not be the same without you. You are the Greatest!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww thank you so much BiF. Congratulations on coming second and thank you for taking part and making it fun for me to do.

    ReplyDelete